- You can only pay for Items on our site using any one of the following methods: debit card, credit card, PayPal. All payments are processed through our partner payment processor, 2checkout.com.
- For orders placed within the EU, all prices shown include the applicable VAT. If your order is being delivered outside of the EU, additional VAT and/or taxes may be applied by your local customs.
- Orders are processed between 10 to 14 business days.
- We will contact you if an item is out of stock or if additional information is required for payment verification.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking link. Please allow up to 24 hours for your tracking number to show updates.
- Cross Roads Jackets is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that are confirmed delivered by tracking.
- If you wish to expedite your shipping method or have questions regarding your order please contact us at email@example.com
- Customs in some countries may take extra time for clearance, so please allow for this when trying to estimate a delivery date. We are not responsible for these additional costs or delivery delays due to customs clearance.
**DUE COVID – 19 SOME ORDERS WILL BE DELAYED BY A COUPLE OF DAYS**
- You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error can’t be changed or refunded.
- Any item smelling of perfume, marked with makeup, showing signs of wear, or with traces of animal hair are not valid for return and no refund will be issued.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase/ Order number.
- To return a product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping of Returned Products:
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. All shipping costs are non-refundable (including custom taxes, VAT, etc).
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com with a picture and we will let you know the best course of action
- In case of exchange, depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Made-to-measure items are non-refundable and can’t be returned or exchanged.
- If you did get the wrong size and you think it is an error on our part, let us know and we will figure something out.
- Sale items cannot be refunded.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund (including possible customs taxes, such as VAT).
- If you don’t receive the refund in your account after the getting a confirmation from us, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The terms and conditions were last updated on February 19.